Study on hazardous hospital and cytostatic waste.
Area: Environmental – Business Development
Place: Montevideo, Uruguay
Duration: 6 months
Survey of the production of cytostatic waste and hazardous hospital waste in Uruguay. Evaluation of the business opportunities derived from the treatment of this type of waste.
- Research on current regulations and compliance with them in the country.
- Interviews with the main actors in the sector
- Conducting surveys
- Study of technical works on international best practices.
- Market sizing and identification of market opportunities.
- Identification of potential clients for different treatment services
- Recommendations and action plan
- Having a multidisciplinary team of specialists with knowledge and experience in the medical and pharmaceutical sector, in business development and in the implementation of innovation technologies.