Owner Engineering services for the construction of a photovoltaic generation farm.
Area: Project Management
Location: Salto, Uruguay
Approximate duration: 12 months
Provide an on-site project management team representing Atlantica to EPCista for the construction of a 14MW photovoltaic generation farm located in Salto, Uruguay.
- Design review
- Construction monitoring and supervision
- Commissioning monitoring and supervision.
- Ensuring that the design was performed in accordance with contractual terms and standards and regulations.
- Ensuring a work plan that allows compliance with specifications and deadlines.
- Measure and control the progress of the work in its different areas: civil, mechanical, electrical, environmental, safety, etc.
- Ensuring that the work is carried out in accordance with the terms of the contract and current regulations.
- Having early warnings in case of deviations in time, quality or performance.