Market research service and marketing plan for internationalization project.
Area: Business Development
Location: Latin America
Approximate duration: 4 months
Determine the competitiveness and positioning of IMSA Group companies, plan and define internationalization strategies addressing technical, commercial, administrative, legal and tax aspects.
- Identification of market differentials
- Research of local and international competitors
- Analysis of markets and sectors of interest
- Research of international project financing organizations
- Network of alliances (distributors, commercial partners, etc.).
- Elaboration of the Marketing and Business Plan.
- Having a marketing strategy adapted to the markets of each country, having identified the needs and characteristics of each region.